Praktika is the next generation of Dental Practice Management Software.
It runs over the Internet and it is full of fantastic features.
Praktika is very affordable and very easy to use.
Try it for free today and see it yourself.
- SMS is cheaper than a phone call and it takes less staff time. It means saving hundreds of dollars in telephone bills
- The Appointment book automatically reflects SMS messages and it updates its current status accordingly. SMS significantly reduces the number of FTA and cancellations
- SMS is less intrusive and it is easier to keep the history of communication
- Quick processing of payments and Health Fund claims
- EFTPOS and Credit Card processing facility
- Instant quotations for patients showing the benefit and gap
- Reduction of human error factor while recording transactions
Follow magazine articles about Praktika and Praktika users' experiences. See how our Online Dental Software helped various dental practitioners and clinics solve their problems.
Some of the articles were written by the Praktika team members, and some were contributed by various Praktika users.
Click on the image to view the articles.
Mobile dentists also benefit from the Internet based software as Praktika is always with them, wherever they are. The cloud computing is ideal if one has no permanent office.
We have recently released the Praktika Dental App for iPad. It is available from the Apple's App Store and it is free for all Praktika subscribers.
It is designed to work along with the Praktika desktop application and compliment it by providing extra functionality. You can go completely paperless with Praktika Dental as your patients can fill and sign medical forms themselves.
Advanced Reports go one step further - on top of gathering information, they also analyse it. They can provide you with an instant view on your practice performance and efficiency.
Welcome to Praktika - a new Internet based approach in dental practice management software. We are very excited with the new opportunities the Cloud computing presents to users, and we are confident dental practitioners all over Australia and beyond will greatly benefit from this new technology. It cannot be any simpler: all you need is a computer with the Internet connection and a browser. The rest is provided.
To subscribe to Praktika's Electronic Newletter to be aware of the news, new features, releases and updates, please click here.